City Hall Gallery
The AAC exhibits art works at the City Hall Gallery, in the foyer of Auburn's City Hall, 1225 Lincoln Way.
- March 2019: Tevi "Paw Paw" Lambert Retrospective Exhibition
- December 2018: Placer High School Art Student Show
- September 2018: Michael Kirby: Auburn Through My Lens
- July 2018: The Horse and the Tevis
- May 2018: Let's Never Forget: Asian Influence in the Sierra
- December 2017: Auburn's own David A. Carter, pop-up book author and paper engineer
- August-September 2017: Paintings by the Newcastle collective of Jan Miller, Nicole Martin, Joyce Williams, Caroline Alexander, Judy Garland, Judy Gaffney and Pat Stoddard Aragon.
- August-September 2016: Sierra to the Sea Juried Show