Call to Artists: Sierra to the Sea Juried Show
The Auburn Arts Commission will be hosting a juried art show in the City Hall Gallery during August, 2016, with the theme "Sierra to the Sea", in conjunction with the dedication of the Sierra to the Sea tile mosaic mural in the School Park Community Garden, behind Auburn City Hall.
- Download and print the show application, fill it out, and bring it with you when you drop off your artwork on July 30.
- All art must be submitted on Saturday, July 30, 2016 between 10am and 1pm in the Rose Room downstairs at City Hall located at 1225 Lincoln Way in Auburn, California.
- Original works of art in all forms will be considered, including writing, video, music, dance, etc. in addition to visual art.
- All 2D artwork to be hung on the wall must be ready to hang with integral wire installed at time of entry. The wire must be taut, and not more than 2.5 inches from the top of the artwork, to hang properly on the gallery system.
- Entry Fee: $20 for one entry; $30 for two; $40 for 3; $10 for each additional piece - cash or check only. Checks must be made payable to City of Auburn.
- Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.
- The show will hang in the City Hall Gallery from August 1 to September 30, 2016. Gallery open Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm.
- No sale commission is charged.
- Reception for artists on Friday August 5, 2016, from 6 to 9pm during the Auburn Art Walk, with prizes awarded at 7pm.
- Questions or messages? Email AACSierraArtShow@gmail.com